Vladimir Tod!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VLADIMIR TOD! YAYZ!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Skate Park

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
♥ǝʇɐʞ♥

♥ǝʇɐʞ♥

The Skate Park - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Skate Park   The Skate Park - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:10 am

"Yes?" I was confused. Yes wasn't an answer.
Back to top Go down
(|//|)
Admin
(|//|)

PostSubject: Re: The Skate Park   The Skate Park - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:15 am

"Wait, restate the question."
Back to top Go down
♥ǝʇɐʞ♥

♥ǝʇɐʞ♥

PostSubject: Re: The Skate Park   The Skate Park - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:17 am

"If you knew you could've stopped that person from dying at the time, and didn't, how would you feel about yourself later?"
Back to top Go down
(|//|)
Admin
(|//|)

PostSubject: Re: The Skate Park   The Skate Park - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:24 am

"Horrible."
Back to top Go down
♥ǝʇɐʞ♥

♥ǝʇɐʞ♥

PostSubject: Re: The Skate Park   The Skate Park - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:26 am

I nod, not looking up. I'd lied to my parents. Lizzie had gotten in trouble for wrecking some guy's house, their perfect daughter. We'd looked enough alike, she said it was me, and I went along with it.
Back to top Go down
(|//|)
Admin
(|//|)

PostSubject: Re: The Skate Park   The Skate Park - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:48 am

I yawn.
Back to top Go down
♥ǝʇɐʞ♥

♥ǝʇɐʞ♥

PostSubject: Re: The Skate Park   The Skate Park - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:54 am

ooc: she is.... green
bic:
I walk quickly past the Skate Park. Honestly, just another word for "Loser gathering grounds." I scoff. Then I see something that I have to back up to make sure I actually saw it. Cassie Gavin (who I already hated, in fifth grade, she told me that I relied on my looks and popularity, and that my adult life was going to suck) was talking to Meredith's brother, Chris. I thought Cassie was better than that, I mean, she was easily one of the most popular girls, and overall people at our school. Chris was Meredith's.... well, Goth wouldn't really be the right word, he was Emo, Chris was kind of the freak of the family. This was great manipulation, though. Blackmale at its finest.
"I'm gonna go get some pizza," I say, "Later."
Back to top Go down
(|//|)
Admin
(|//|)

PostSubject: Re: The Skate Park   The Skate Park - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:58 am

"See ya later, Cassie!"
Back to top Go down
♥ǝʇɐʞ♥

♥ǝʇɐʞ♥

PostSubject: Re: The Skate Park   The Skate Park - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:04 am

"Seeya!" I walk out of the Skate park. "Melissa?" I say
"Uh, hi Cassie."
"What are you doing here?" I ask her.
"Why were you talking to Chris? I thought you were better than that? You seem, I don't know, too good for him."
"First off, we aren't fucking together, and Second," I imitate her voice for the next part, "I thought you were better than to eavesdrop."
"I wouldn't want to hear what any of the freaks here have to say. I mean, I knew it was just a matter of time before you actually showed who you really were. A loser."
"Go fuck a tree, bitch!" I say, kicking dirt on her annoyingly perfectly clean clothes, then running.
Back to top Go down
(|//|)
Admin
(|//|)

PostSubject: Re: The Skate Park   The Skate Park - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:10 am

I see Melissa, "Aw, Shit!" I start to ride my skateboard towards her direction, "What the fuck are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
♥ǝʇɐʞ♥

♥ǝʇɐʞ♥

PostSubject: Re: The Skate Park   The Skate Park - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:12 am

"Like I'd tell you!" I say meanly. "But the school will be shocked to know that Cassie dropped to your level. I already knew she was there, but now everyone will."
Back to top Go down
(|//|)
Admin
(|//|)

PostSubject: Re: The Skate Park   The Skate Park - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:18 am

"You refuse to give anyone a break, don't you? You think it's funny to watch peoples lives destroyed, while they consider suicide, you just go on, YOU ARE NO BETTER THEN THE MURDERS THAT WALK THE STREETS! Emos have realized the evil in the preps, and you refuse to stop, thinking that your doing nothing! You're all but killing people, but you don't care, and that's why I hate you, my sister, and everyone like you."
Back to top Go down
♥ǝʇɐʞ♥

♥ǝʇɐʞ♥

PostSubject: Re: The Skate Park   The Skate Park - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:21 am

I smirk. "No, Emos just hate that their lives will never go anywhere."
I hear Melissa talking (That in itself is enough to make you want to kill yourself) I walk back over to where she is. "Oh, hi Chris. Hi Melissa," I say annoyingly nicely
Back to top Go down
(|//|)
Admin
(|//|)

PostSubject: Re: The Skate Park   The Skate Park - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:30 am

I smile, "You know nothing of the real world," I pull out a gun and put it to her head, "Did you know that you could die at any time?" I put the gun away, "I did," I say nonchalently
Back to top Go down
♥ǝʇɐʞ♥

♥ǝʇɐʞ♥

PostSubject: Re: The Skate Park   The Skate Park - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:32 am

I start running, "You're CRAZY!"
"Why do you have a gun on you?"
Back to top Go down
(|//|)
Admin
(|//|)

PostSubject: Re: The Skate Park   The Skate Park - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:36 am

I 'shoot her' with it, spraying water on her, "It's a Water Pistol." I start to laugh.
Back to top Go down
♥ǝʇɐʞ♥

♥ǝʇɐʞ♥

PostSubject: Re: The Skate Park   The Skate Park - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:39 am

"Oh my God," I start laughing
Back to top Go down
(|//|)
Admin
(|//|)

PostSubject: Re: The Skate Park   The Skate Park - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:43 am

"Stick with me, you'll learn alot."
Back to top Go down
♥ǝʇɐʞ♥

♥ǝʇɐʞ♥

PostSubject: Re: The Skate Park   The Skate Park - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:53 am

I look at him, confused, "You're nice to me now?"
Back to top Go down
(|//|)
Admin
(|//|)

PostSubject: Re: The Skate Park   The Skate Park - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:55 am

"Listen, I'm sorry I turned you down in 1st grade, I mean who I was and who you were, it wouldn't have worked out."
Back to top Go down
♥ǝʇɐʞ♥

♥ǝʇɐʞ♥

PostSubject: Re: The Skate Park   The Skate Park - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:01 am

"What? A brutally honest bitch? I'm still her!"
Back to top Go down
(|//|)
Admin
(|//|)

PostSubject: Re: The Skate Park   The Skate Park - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:03 am

"And why DID you ask me out in the first place?"
Back to top Go down
♥ǝʇɐʞ♥

♥ǝʇɐʞ♥

PostSubject: Re: The Skate Park   The Skate Park - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:07 am

"A few reasons. One, Meredith was worried about you. Two, Melissa thought that was just the funniest thing, and dared me, and three, I thought you were kinda cute."
Back to top Go down
(|//|)
Admin
(|//|)

PostSubject: Re: The Skate Park   The Skate Park - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:09 am

I laughed at that last thing, "Really, what's the 3rd reason?"
Back to top Go down
♥ǝʇɐʞ♥

♥ǝʇɐʞ♥

PostSubject: Re: The Skate Park   The Skate Park - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:12 am

"What third reason?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Skate Park   The Skate Park - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Skate Park
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next